Please read the following before booking a
the Wingfield Caravan Park
• Deposit will be taken over the phone by debit/credit card when booking the pitch
• Full payment for your stay is required on arrival
• Advanced Bookings advisable for all units
• We do not accept groups of singles, i.e all male or all female parties
• There is a minimum stay of 3 nights during Bank Holiday weekends for all units
• All units must vacate at 11.00am on the day of departure
• Arrival time 12.00pm – 6.00pm if you are unable to arrive by 6pm then please
telephone us to confirm you are on your way.
• Bookings must be made between 10.00am and 6.00pm.
• All deposits paid are non-refundable
• The management accept no responsibility for any damaged caused due to the
weather. It is up to the individual to assess the conditions before commencing
with their holiday
• No refunds will be given
• Dogs are welcome provided they are kept on a short lead and do not cause a
nuisance by their behaviour
• Please poop and scoop!!
• Only one vehichle may be parked next to your unit, all other vehicles must be
parked on the car park provided
• All visitors of holiday home owners, caravans and campers must report to
reception and inform the owners of their arrival and estimated time of stay. This
is for your own safety and the safety of others staying with us.
ALL ABOVE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT.
Caravans & Motorhomes
£20 per night for 2 people including Electric
Additional Adult £3.00 per night
Additional Child £2.50 per night
Please enquire for seasonal pitch rates
£6.00 per person per night
Children aged 14 & under £2.50 per child per night
Under 5's Free
Payments to be made in FULL for either a Friday & Saturday or
Saturday & Sunday in peak times of April to September.
Payment to be made in FULL for 3 nights Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
A surcharge of £2 per unit per night is applicable for bank holidays
If booking for a full week a non-refundable deposit of
£50 or payment in full must be made